Monday 3 May 2010

Day 245 - 2nd of May

11:55pm セミナーハウス

天気:晴れ

Well sadly, karaoke was atrociously anticlimactic tonight. Because it is Golden Week, Makino Karaoke is not offering free time; we only found this out after getting to the counter. So, we ended up just doing two hours, which was over before it had begun. At least Ash got to spend a bit of time with her friend Roisin, who is staying in Osaka for a while; she studies at NUFS with Alex. Maureen, Tori and another girl from NUFS also joined Ash, Rachel and I. Anyway, back to today… I got up at 9:30, and after breakfast (which was porridge with water), I put some washing on, and then showered and shaved; I had certainly been neglecting that. After putting out the washing, it was time to get into my blog. I worked on that until about 12:30, and then talked with Carly; 6 days until she comes! We really have to start planning Tokyo, but first of all I have to buy the tickets for the Ghibli Museum; get onto that this week. After talking, I went grocery shopping at Kirindo and Fresco, and came home so much food; I was very low on supplies. After lunch, I relaxed for a while (it’s still a holiday), playing some of KH: 358/2 Days; it’s looking really good so far, and I ‘m having fun reading the Japanese.


I worked on me blog until dinner, and managed to get up to Friday done. It was a bit after 7 when I was sitting down with my yakisoba, and soon after I was rushing to get ready for karaoke; we left at 8. After getting to Makino, we waited a bit, and then the others found us; they had been waiting a little further up the road. After another purikura session (I just love it), we made our way in to Karaoke, sharing one room; it was fun, but too short. And I think that’s about it, after getting out we took Roishin back to the station and walked home… oh, the moon tonight was really beautiful; it was glowing yellow. Ash and Rachel have decided to walk to Fresco since they’re not tired, but I want to try to get up early tomorrow, so I opted not to join them; gotta get started on my presentation…

No comments:

Post a Comment