Sunday 9 May 2010

Day 251 - 8th of May

10:35pm セミナーハウス

天気:晴れ

I’ve just been eating skittles and biscuits in the kitchen with everyone. Liz’s boyfriend sent them to her, so she shared them out to everyone at the table; I never thought skittles and chocolate chip biscuits would go together so well. Anyway, as for the rest of my day well, I got a bit done… I ended up leaving karaoke at 2; I just got really tired all of a sudden. The girls stayed until 5, and Rachel told me tonight that they’d completely filled the last 100 songs playlist; now that’s an accomplishment. Somehow, I managed to get up at 9:30, and after breakfast I got started on my field report. After about 3 hours, I managed to get about a quarter of it done, which I’m really happy about. I’m going to try really hard not procrastinate about it, and get the rest of it done by tomorrow. The professor only grades it as a pass or a failure, so as long as I do a reasonable amount on it, I should be fine. At about 1, I went to Sanko for groceries, and bumped into Rachael while I was there. Getting back, I made lunch and then watched TV for a while, before getting back into it.


Since the video from my camera was still uploading, I played KH for a little while, and then when the video was finished I let the laptop rest for a while. This meant that I got started on my sakubun, and the fact that I got over half of it completed made me very happy. I’ve just started writing about the plot for Reborn, and while it’s proving to be difficult, I’m getting through it; have to get that finished tomorrow as well. At around 6, Hugo had guests (three lovely Japanese girls) and they sat together and tried to keep a conversation flowing; I couldn’t help but get distracted. They left at about 7, and so I went up to make dinner; yakisoba. I ended up spending the next three hours in the kitchen, watching TV and talking with Rachel, Ash, Chelsea, Julie, Liz and Jazz; it was lots of fun. I also received and envelop from Natchan, containing 2000 that I can use to pay for ingredients for my Milo biscuits. I really don’t need very much (I’ve got most of it), so I was thinking I’m going to go to Don kihote one more time to buy Tim Tams for everyone; they won’t want to eat more biscuits then! Tomorrow is Mother’s Day, so I’m definitely going to talk with family; wish I could be there. Then, at 6 I’m going to Toriki for dinner with the koto club; it’s our farewell party…

No comments:

Post a Comment