Monday 3 May 2010

Day 246 - 3rd of May

10:48pm セミナーハウス

天気:晴れ

Well, today turned out to be pretty productive, considering the fact that I stayed in my pyjamas the entire day. Even though it was a nice day, I didn’t get out, but at least I didn’t spend any money... I woke up at 9:30, and after breakfast (I had milk today) I got my blog completely up-to-date; that’s one achievement. Then, I basically spent the rest of the afternoon working on my presentation; unfortunately I didn’t get very far. In the middle of it, I had a lunch break, talked with Carly, talked with family, played Kingdom Hearts, and ate a very sour orange. I did get the bare bones of it done though, so that’s something; I want to get it finished by tomorrow, then I can work on my Field report. I got to talk with family a bit more before finally having dinner at around 8; leftovers. I stayed in the kitchen until about 9, talking with Ash, Rachel, Liz, and Brett, and then came back down to have a shower. I’ve been trying to get some more of my presentation done, but just haven’t been able to get into it; maybe I’ll be better tomorrow. I think I want to go out somewhere tomorrow, get some fresh air. I think I might ride down to the station; physical exercise seems to make me feel better. Anyway, I won’t be doing too much else tonight; try to get some sleep at a sensible time…

No comments:

Post a Comment