Monday 5 April 2010

Day 217 - 4th of April

11:12pm セミナーハウス

天気:晴れ

Happy Easter; chocolate overdose!!! I have a headache now, but it was so totally worth it; all I have left is two Cadbury crème eggs. Today was great…We didn’t end up getting home from Karaoke until 3 this morning; it was so much fun. I slept until about 9:30, and then went up to have breakfast; vegemite and cheese on English muffins. I was joined by Ash and Katie, and we sat for a while, before drifting off to our own devices. Since Hugo was still in bed (he no doubt had a late night too) I set my laptop up in the lounge to Skype with Mum, Nanny and Poppy; my Dad and brother are off camping with scouts. I tucked into my first crème egg, and soon had another; best Easter eggs ever! We talked until my laptop put itself into safety mode as the batteries were almost dead. By this time, Hugo had gotten up, so I went back to my room and set up once more. I ended up talking with them till about 2, after my laptop had shut itself down twice from overheating; silly thing. After that, I gave it a rest, and got stuck into some study. I spent almost 3 hours just going over the grammar patterns for chapter 7, and now I have a much better understanding of them; I’m really pleased with myself. From now on I’m going to try to revise every day, even if it’s only for half an hour; I really need to do it.


During that time, I started on my dark chocolate bunny, and got halfway through it before I didn’t feel so good. I worked on my blog until a bit after 7, and then went up to make gyudon for dinner. I sat with Rachel and Ash, and Jacinthe joined us. After finishing my meal, I decided to play Easter bunny, and went downstairs to get my bag of Lindor chocolate eggs. I gave the first one to Hugo, and then went to the computer room to give one to Simon; we caught up on each other’s weekends. I went upstairs to find Jazz just about to enter the elevator, and quickly gave her one, before deciding to jump in with her; I need her battery charger. After getting that, I went to Rachael and Sarah’s room, and gave them an egg each, and heard about their wonderful weekends. Then I went downstairs to find Katie and Julie in the kitchen, and dispersed the rest of the eggs to them, and Ash and Rachel; and I even had one left for me. I stayed in the kitchen till 9, when I remembered I had told Carly I’d be online, and quickly went down. I had a good chat with her, and Jamie, while continuing on my blog; almost up-to-date. I’m feeling a lot better now, and I’m sure I’ll be 100% tomorrow; just need a good sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment