Sunday 11 April 2010

Day 224 - 11th of April

10:58pm セミナーハウス

天気:晴れ

Today, at least study-wise, I was very productive. I had hoped to go and get my hair cut today, but I decided it would be in my best interests to just stay home and study for tomorrow’s lesson test, which I’m feeling very confident about now… I got up at about 9:30, and went straight to the kitchen to eat breakfast; porridge again. This time I got to enjoy it though, while talking to Rachel’s parent’s over skype; they asked me if crocodiles lived nearby. I soon left the kitchen, and it was nice to see that Hugo was up too; he had come back at around 12 last night. After a shower, I got straight into study and I spent a good two hours on that. Then I turned the computer on, and made a start on my blog. Soon enough it was time for lunch (1:30), and I made eggs on toast. I had a nice little conversation with okaasan too, who was cleaning the kitchen; bless her. Coming back downstairs, I did some more study, and then went back on the computer, hoping to talk with my family. That didn’t happen until around 3, and it was just mum that I got to talk with; the other two were down in the garage. But that was nice, until my computer decided to turn itself off; I’m seriously going to have to get the fan checked out when I get back home.


So, that was the end of that. Letting the fan cool down, I changed my linen while Hugo vacuumed the floor (that was nice of him), and then went back on again to get my blog entry finished off; I was finally done at 7:30. By this time, I was ready to eat, and went up to the kitchen to find it relatively quite again; Ash, Rachel and Katie were there though. I put a pizza in the oven (different toppings), and that was done in about 10 minutes; it was really yummy. Katie and Rachel had already left by the time I began eating, so it was just Ash and I. We talked a little while, and then retired ourselves; it was certainly very uncharacteristic of us to leave the kitchen so early. It was only 8:30 when I got back down, so I had plenty more time to study and relax a little too; it has been an easy day. Just taling with Carly for a bit now. Tomorrow, I have my test at 10, so I might get a little bit more study in (just do some vocab revision), and then call it a night…

No comments:

Post a Comment