Sunday 25 April 2010

Day 237 - 24th of April

11:29pm セミナーハウス

天気:晴れ

Well, today was quite a productive day spent at home. Although it was rainy in the morning, the rest of the day turned out to be quite sunny, so I managed to get a load of washing on… Getting up at about 9:30, I got ready for the day, and after breakfast and shower, Hugo was up too. I spent most of the morning studying for my lesson test on Wednesday. I had lunch at 1, and then finally decided to get the washing on, which lead to me taking all the clothes out of my cupboard and sorting them out. Now I have two boxes packed for home, each with five long sleeved t-shirts in them, and a bunch of books and other miscellany. So that was good. I spent the rest of the afternoon studying, and researching for my Japanese presentation on the Great Barrier Reef; that was fun.


It was about 7 when I went up for dinner, and I sat with Brett, Sam and Liz while watching TV. I ended up staying up there until about 9:30, enjoying Milo and watching a really interesting quiz show that I wish I could have understood more of. Getting back to my room at about 9:30, I talked with Alex for a while as I uploaded photos to dA; I’m so excited about our trip. After a shower, I got back into Reborn; I haven’t read it for ages. I managed to get the first volume finished (finally), and now I’m about 10 pages into the 2nd; it’s getting really good. At the same time, I tried to transfer a video for my camera to the computer; notice I said tried. Again, the program decided to be “unresponsive” and it lost everything just as it was finalising the file; so frustrating. So, I’m going to try again tomorrow I guess; I have no more patience now, and it’s about time I get some sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment