Sunday 3 January 2010

Day 125 - 2nd of January

1:46pm 普通
天気:曇り
I have no idea what I’m doing! I’m just getting on the train at Makino, to get to 難波 (Namba), to hopefully meet with Tamblyn and his family; who are staying in a hotel there. I was just talking to him on Skype when he invited me, totally out of the blue and I thought, sure, why not. I figure if worse comes to worst, and I don’t meet him, I’m still going to have some fun in Osaka; New Year sales!!! I managed to get out of bed by 8 this morning; I was very happy about that. Too bad I hadn’t gotten enough sleep last night, so when I ended up talking with my family, I was a bit grumpy and got frustrated…

1:53pm 枚方市駅
Just waiting for the limited express at Hirakata. So yeah, Mum was like, go take a walk. So I took her advice and found out how notoriously easy it is to get lost in Japanese suburbia; so many dead ends and loops. It was a bit of fun exploring though; I got back feeling a bit better. I had leftovers with rice for lunch, while watching a Korean drama on TV for a while, and then went back down and chatted for a bit longer, before setting off on this crazy adventure; I’m hoping it all turns out okay.

2:19pm 長堀鶴見緑地線
Now I’m in the subway at Kyobashi, going to Shinsaibashi and then onto Namba, where I’ll be meeting Tamblyn…

No comments:

Post a Comment