Monday 4 January 2010

Day 127 - 4th of January

3:47pm 準急
天気:晴れ
On the sub-express to Kuzuha; going to do some shopping. I didn’t get up till 2:40, because I was up till 4 talking to Alex. Wouldn’t you know it; the first night in a while my roommate's away and I still get to sleep really late; oh well. I’m here…

5:21pm 準急
And back to Makino I go. I’m disappointed that I didn’t buy any clothes; there just wasn’t anything I really liked. But I did get a Studio Ghibli CD, and dye for my hair; it’s so unbelievably cheap here! I’m going to colour it tonight. Here…

10:36pm セミナーハウス
It’s pouring down with rain; I can hear the thunder and see the lightning through my closed windows. This is the first real storm I’ve had since I’ve been here; I wonder if we’ll have a black out. I seriously didn’t know what I was hearing at first, but then I finally realised it was indeed a storm. Glad I’m not out in it; Ryan is though. He left while I was having dinner; I don’t know where he is. I finally got home, after stopping at the Keihan shop and Shimamura, picking up everything I could think of I would need to dye my hair. I got everything set up (even stole a chair from the computer room), and got stuck into it. And yes, it’s red again. There really isn’t that much change. I’m really happy with my effort though; I covered up the roots really well. I’m going to put some highlights into it soon; that should be fun.

It was after 8 by the time I had dinner; rice and chicken. Mosters Inc. was on TV so I enjoyed watching that; it was in English and I was surprised there were no subtitles. A girl said she could actually change it to Japanese on the TV and I wondered how that was possible; the end credits were in Japanese though, so that made me think. I tried the daidai orange after dinner, and wow, it was bitter!!! When I got back to the room, Ryan was gone, so I busied myself sorting out my laundry, while listening to my new Ghibli CD; it’s got some really good remixes on it. I really hope it’s not still raining tomorrow; my laundry is way overdue. I don’t have any plans for tomorrow; I don’t know whether or not I went to go out yet. I think the storms moving away; I haven’t heard thunder in a while. It’s still raining hard though. Time for bed… I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment