Sunday 10 January 2010

Day 133 - 10th of January

10:09pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Well I guess I decided that today would be the end of my lazy week; I didn’t get up until 11. Oh well, it was a nice day… I made pancakes, and all but one turned out to be complete disasters. I tried to make them really big and thin, but they cooked too fast and I couldn’t manoeuvre the spatula well; just ended up a big mess. Of course, I’ll eat it eventually. After that, I talked with Mum for a while, and then continued watching Hetalia. By the time I had lunch, at about 2, I had watched up to episode 29. I sat in the dining room for a few hours, and talked with Ash and Jeremy, while watching this before and after show on TV; it was a house renovation, and there were some really great innovations. At about 5:30, I went and did some more grocery shopping at Sanko; got what I needed for pizza tonight.

Getting back, I watched some more Hetalia, before finally having dinner at about 8. I organised with Ash a Karaoke session as soon as Katie gets back; we’re both hanging to sing. Also, we’re hopefully going to go see Avatar soon; really looking forward to it. Pizza was really great, even though it was messy. Again, chatted with Ash and Jeremy; well I listened for most of it, when they started talking about Star Trek. But anyway, came back down to find that Ryan’s still not back, which makes me wonder maybe he’ll be coming back tomorrow morning. Regardless, I’ve decided to go and explore Osaka tomorrow; Shinsaibashi and Den den town. I’ve wanted to do it for a while, so I figure I might as well do it tomorrow. I’ll try to get there as early as possible, and hopefully get back not too late, because we might be going to karaoke! So, early night tonight…

No comments:

Post a Comment