Wednesday 6 January 2010

Day 129 - 6th of January

9:04pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Well so much for breaking the vicious cycle; I got up at 1 this afternoon. Well, I guess I’ts a step in the right direction; just finding it a bit hard to get to sleep early. Anyway, I got to do my laundry finally, and it got a few hours of sun before I had to bring it in. I had pancakes for breakfast/lunch, and even got some physical exercise in; I was happy about that. I talked with mum for a couple of hours, then went and had dinner (yakisoba). Onara hazukashikunai yo came on TV again (so funny), and then there was a show where contestants had to sing a song without the lyrics. After dinner, I read another 4 pages of Deltora Quest and now have 198 new vocab; it’s probably going to continue like this for a while. Hopefully once I start getting into the story it’ll get easier; the beginning’s a bit slow. As for tomorrow, I have to do grocery shopping; don’t have anything else planned. I aim to get up at 9, so we’ll see how that goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment