Friday 8 January 2010

Day 131 - 8th of January

10:26pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Yay, finally finished reading the first chapter of Deltora Quest; 330 translations later… anyway, today was another short day. I woke up at 9, then fell back to sleep, and then didn’t get up again till 1; and I didn’t even go to bed that late! This is getting rather bothersome but still, might as well keep it up; at least for this week. Next week I will be much more productive; I hope. After lunch, I walked to uni, and checked my mailbox, finding a letter from Nanny and Poppy; a nice surprise. I then did some more grocery shopping at Kirindo and Fresco; oh how I love grocery shopping. Oh well, it got me out for a few hours. Getting back, I chatted with Alex, and then had a nap; did I really need it? At about 6:30 I went up and made dinner (spag bol), and watched Doraemon on TV. At about 8, I went up again and ate some bananas, and talked with Ash for a while, which was quite refreshing; like me, she hadn’t been doing very much. She gave me an ice cream, and I gave her a mask in return. I’ve just spent the last hour reading, and now feel very satisfied. Just going to do some exercise, shower, and then hop into bed…

No comments:

Post a Comment