Saturday 16 January 2010

Day 139 - 16th of January

10:12pm セミナーハウス
天気:晴れ
A nice clear day; not that I appreciated much of it. Yes, I woke up in the afternoon; again! I think today topped the lazy charts; seriously. I had breakfast (the failure pancakes I made a while ago, which actually turned out to taste fine), then spent the rest of the afternoon playing my DS, occasionally switching over to my laptop. At around 6 I read some more Deltora Quest, until I gave into my hunger, and went up and made dinner; scrambled eggs, toast, and rice. There was a really interesting movie on TV; 時をかける少女 (toki wo kakeru shoujo – “The girl who leapt through time”). It’s a 1983 live action movie based on a novel of the same name. Admittedly, I was more than a little confused for the most of it, but I enjoyed the music, and the setting, so I watched it all, as people slowly filtered out of the kitchen; I was the last one there. I came back down, read some more, exercised, and then showered. Tomorrow going to Nijo Castle...

No comments:

Post a Comment