Wednesday 13 January 2010

Day 136 - 13th of January

11:15pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Ryan’s gone again; he left just after I woke up at about 12. So here I am alone again. It’s kinda cool actually. I just had my workout session, and was dancing around the room in my undies to the music on my laptop; too much information – I thought so. Anyway, couldn’t have done it if I wasn’t alone. Today was both lazy and productive… I went about cleaning the room, vacuuming, and sorting out my shelfs for much of the afternoon, with a lunch break in between at 4. It was sheet changing day again, so I had to do that too. My shelves are very slowly filling up with books and paraphernalia; can’t wait to get some more stuff. I watched a bit of the sumo on TV during lunch, and it was really interesting to watch the rituals that take place before the matches even begin. There’s like a sumo version of kata; looks really cool.

After I was satisfied with how the room was, I alternated between my DS and computer until dinner at 8; made gyudon. Getting back down, I listened to the new music I’ve just downloaded from iTunes, while trying to beat the high score on Facebook’s Bejewelled 2 Blitz. Unsuccessful, I got up and had my workout session, which was a lot of fun. Now I’m just backing up all my photos and music onto my portable hard drive. After that, I’m going to have a shower, and then settle down and watch some Hetalia. Tomorrow, I want to send some postcards, go to animate in Hirakata, and do some sightseeing. I think I’m going to go to Yodo, on the Kyoto end of the Keihan line. There seems to be heaps of stuff to see there, as far as I can tell every time I go past; the number of signs in the station… just wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment