Friday 2 October 2009

Day 34 - 2nd of October

9:18pm セミナーハウス
天気:雨天
Gotta keep this brief; a bunch of as are going to be playing cards in Amber - and Ash's room shorty. I felt pretty good about my test today. I knew all but one word in Japanese. And I got 10/10 on my map quiz; I was happy about that. Came home at about 3. Stuffed around on the computer then went to make dinner. I had fun experimenting tonight. I basically just put carrots, spinach, and cucumber in the fry pan, and fried them with some rice, soy sauce, and an egg. It tasted really nice. I also had my first attempt at making mashed potatoes, and I did everything wrong. I put them in the water before it had boiled; I left them in too long I think and; I didn't add any milk when I mashed them. I did add butter though, and parsley. Still, they tasted really good.

Interesting fact of the day: The name Wendy was made up by the guy who wrote Peter Pan!!! Ash told us that; that's pretty cool! Anyway, not entirely sure what I'm going to do tomorrow. Every one's got something different planned... I know I have to clean the room, wash my clothes, buy some more groceries, and get started on my assignments. So, maybe I'll just stick around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment