Sunday 18 October 2009

Day 49 - 18th of October

10:38pm セミナーハウス
天気:晴れ
Today was another lazy day. I got a bit of study and reading done, and started preparing for my Japanese oral exam; I have an intereview with the sensei! There was a market going on in the park, and at around noon I went to go check it out; it was actually quite large. There were a lot of stalls (food, clothes, white elephant, second hand). There was a jumping castle and other activities for the kids, and a dog show! Although I didn't end up buying anything, it was a nice break from the mundane. After getting back I had lunch, and then studied some more. Carly hung out with Diego and I in our room for most of the day; her roommate was still in Hiroshima. At 6:30 I started dinner, and again, I forgot to defrost the meat; this time chicken breasts. I decided to defrost them in a pot of hot water, and ended up half cooking them. It all worked out though. I cut them up into small bits, and stir fried them along with veggies and noodles; so yummy and leftovers for tomorrow night. A little later, I put on some rice, and had a bowl. Still hungry I ate one of Diego's manderins and later, some of Amber's instant chocolate pudding. So now I'm very much content. Back to uni tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment