Monday 5 October 2009

Day 37 - 5th of October

Yay, I know where my phone is!!! This morning after Japanese speaking, I checked in my uni mail box and I got a notice saying that my phone is at the Hirakata police station! Apparently it was sent to the seminar house, but was returned as unknown address. I love Japanese people so much. Some one must have picked it up off the bus, and tried to sent it here. Even when it didn't work, they were kind enough to hand it into the police station; It's so amazing! I was over the moon. After my Japanese reading and writing test, I wanted to go straight down there to get it, before realising that I had another class, lolz. So... I'm going to go down tomorrow morning with Joanna, and we're going to get our alien registration cards on the way. I'm so thrilled!!!

After class, I caught up with Diego and Jessica, and we chatted for about an hour in the cafeteria. I ordered a plate of curry and rice, and at the time it was really nice, but by the time I was in koto club, my stomach wasn't feeling so great. I feel fine now though; I had stir fry for dinner, xD. Koto's really good; we get our picks tomorrow, which I'm really excited about. All the foreign students (the 9 of us) are diligently practicing "Sakura sakura". I think we're moving along quite nicely. Today was probably the first real, cold day we've had here, and on top of that it was raining. A typhoon's heading toward Tokyo, but I'm sure we'll feel a bit of it. Walking home in the rain isn't so much fun; having a nice, hot meal made up for it though. I've started putting onions in my meals, which I really need; good for the immune system. Lol, my hands smelled of garlic today; I've been eating it a lot. Anyway, I'm really, really happy now. Going to do some homework, then have an early one, ready to get up bright and early tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're getting your phone back! Tell your dad to call Telstra up and see if they can reactivate the service. I don't think they can now that you've cancelled it, they'll need to send you a new sim-card I think, but whatever XD it's great that you've got it back :D I knew everything would be fine

    ReplyDelete