Tuesday 20 October 2009

Day 51 - 20th of October

9:40pm セミナーハウス
天気:寒い
Tuesday... Mid-terms are coming up, and I'm really not looking forward to them. But, as long as I pass, I'll be happy. So today; cold and cloudy. I love not having class until 12. I got a bit done in the morning; my PC@LL and the like. Uni was good. Hung out with a few different people, ate a McFlurry with chestnut sponge cake in it ("Gateau marron"), talked with some Japanese people and answered some surveys. Koto club was equally busy. Praciced the new music for a few hours, and then we had our meeting. A bunch of us decided to leave a bit earlier because of exams. Felt a little bad; if sensei was there, I wouldn't have left earlier. My legs are getting more used to the treatment but the top of my right foot is numb, as it has been since yesterday. I am a little disturbed by this; hopefully it goes away. I'm definately going to a sentou on friday after exams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment