Monday 12 October 2009

Day 43 - 12th of October

9:27pm セミナーハウス
天気:晴れ
Lazy day today; for the most part. I woke up at 10:30, had pancakes for breakfast; I'm going to get fat eating them I know. Stuffed around on the computer, ate lunch and stuffed around on the computer some more. Even though it's a holiday for us (体育の日 - tai-iku no hi - health and sports day), the Japanese students still had uni, so I assumed that koto club would still be on; I was right. I got there and it ended up being just four of us foreign students; the Japanese girls filtered in as time past. We did a lot of practice, and every so often I'd have to get to stretch my legs. At about 6:30 we had a meeting, about what we'd be doing at INFES. Apparently, we'll be playing there for two of the three days, and we'll also be selling treats. After the festival, we're going to go out for dinner and karaoke after; so excited! So yeah, practiced some more and then went home. Made dinner; stir fry again (enough for two meals). And now I've got some reading and study to do, so I'll finish now...

No comments:

Post a Comment