Tuesday 27 October 2009

Day 58 - 27th of October

11:04pm セミナーハウス
天気:晴れ
From cold rainy day, to warm sunny day. My exam was at 11, so a had little time in the morning. I decided to go shopping at Sanko, since it's cheap on Tuesday. So, expecting it opened at 9, I walked up there; it wasn't. It opens at 9:30; fail. So I walked back, did a bit of study, and then went back at 9:30. They were taking down an old building at the corner of the street. It had a very beautiful traditional tiled roof, and it was sad to see it destroyed; it was completely gone by the time I walked back from koto club... So anyway, went to Sanko, and got heaps of bargains; 99円 carrots, 100円 bananas, and meat for half price. I was very happy, so I'm going to try to shop on Tuesday every week. I split the beef in two portions, and marinated one for my stir fry tonight.

I was feeling lazy, so I bused it to uni; it gave me a little extra time to study. I did okay in the exam. Forgot a few words, and freaked out when there wasn't much time left, but got it all done. I also got my proposal back for CEL and I got a 19/20. I was very happy about that; just have to tweak a few questions and then I'm ready to interview people. Lolz, it was so awesome. In history, we got popcorn! The professor got a popcorn popper as a present, so he shared out a big bag; I got it three times. We're now entering Japan's feudal era. Koto club was really good. We got to practice with the Sensei for a good while, and my feet didn't hurt too badly. The shakuhachi player played Sakura sakura along with us; it was beautiful. We also get to sing it; I'm lovin it. Then we went through the first page of hanagoromo. I'm starting to feel really confident with it. We got to go home earlier, about 7, which was nice. So yeah, had dinner, hang out with people, and then uploaded some pics on facebook. So happy my exams are over, it's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment