Wednesday 28 October 2009

Day 59 - 28th of October

8:36pm セミナーハウス
天気:晴れ
Today was sunny but cool; so I got to do laundry. For both my Japanese classes we got let out early, which was a true rarity indeed. In Speaking, I've got a power point presentation coming up in two weeks, and I volunteed to go first. We have to talk about an experience we've had in Japan. It's only worth 5% of our grade, but I still want to make it good. I'm going to talk about my day at Osaka aquarium; should be good. After class Jo and I went over to Floresta and got donuts. I was doing a bit of homework, and then I realised that I could connect to the internet with my Ipod for free. It's just so annoying that I can't do it at uni or in the dorms. So yeah, that's my new favourite place. After that we went to Reading and Writing, but not before we got our History results back. We noticed the prof with them in his hand, and rushed down to the mailboxes to retrieve them. I got 56/60; YAY!!! I guess I am pretty good at essay writing after all.

In reading and writing we watched a 落語 (rakugo - lit. "fallen speech") performance ~ rakugo is a type of comic monologue that has been performed since the Edo period (over 300 years ago). It was in English, and pretty funny. That was about all we did. Oh, and we got our results back from our mid-terms; 80/100, not bad. I got home soon after, and talked with parents. Then I made lunch and had a nap. I woke up feeling like crap, got my laundry in and then went back to sleep again. An hour later I woke up had a headache; I really hate how naps do that. I had dinner soon after (leftovers), and then came back down to the room. Having a quiet one tonight. Just doing a bit of homework and talking with people over Skype. I think I'm going to have an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment