Thursday 1 October 2009

Day 33 - 1st of October

9:28pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Yay, first day of October. I can't I've already been here for a month; it's gone so fast. Apart from a few mishaps, I'm feeling really great, and I know now that it's definitely going to go too fast; I'll be back home before I know it. Today wasn't so bad considering. I made my lunch, and bought a couple of snacks at the convenience store, which was absolutely packed. It's amazing to see selves full of food in the morning almost empty by the end of the day! My classes are all going well, I'm doing well in tests, getting my homework done, and learning. History is such a great subject. Our professor is always telling us of places to go and see, and provides us with heaps of information. We're up to the Nara period now, and there's a lot of scandal in the court. It would make for a very interesting drama I think.

I got back home, did my PC@LL, then went grocery shopping. I bought some bananas for a change and they're really nice. And cheap I think; a bunch of 5 for 100円. I am finding that, for the most part, food here is pretty cheap. I cooked up the rest of my rice; this time I don't think I used enough water. But it still tastes great! My scrambled eggs have gone from eggs, parsley, and milk to eggs, parsley, oregano, pepper, cheese, ham, tomato, spinach, and garlic. It tastes sooooo good. I think it's about time for me to move on to some other dishes. I want to get some recipes of some kind off the Internet. See, how I go... It was really quiet in the kitchen tonight; presumably every one's studying for their test tomorrow. I'd better do a bit of study too. I'll do some more in the morning; class isn't till 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment