Sunday 4 October 2009

Day 36 - 4th of October

10:10pm セミナーハウス
天気:暑い
Lazy day today. Woke up at about 9:30, had breakfast, went grocery shopping (again), and then talked with family for about 3 hours!!! It was really great to be able to catch up after a long week. Then I had a nap, did some reading, and did some work on the computer. I had dinner at about 7:30 (spaghetti bolognese). I actually forgot to defrost the meat, so I made a little mess when cooking it on the stove. Well actually, I made a lot of mess, but it was fun, and I cleaned it all up afterwards. After washing and drying the mountain of dishes, I went down to the lounge.

Bianca was watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show (again)! She was watching it yesterday as we were leaving for Kyoto. I watched it for a while, and then I went up to clean the kitchen. I thought I'd lost my plastic lunch box, which I was really bummed out about. But luckily, I found it in one of the storage boxes on the ledge above the sinks; I must have left it in the kitchen, and someone put it away. This made me really happy, so I made my lunch for tomorrow; avocado on toast, carrot sticks, and a pear. I've got a test tomorrow, and then koto club in the afternoon. It's going to be a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment