Sunday 14 March 2010

Day 196 - 14th of March

9:21pm セミナーハウス

天気:晴れ

As predicted, today pretty much mirrored yesterday, save a few aspects… I got up at around 9:30, and again find Hugo getting home just as I’m going to breakfast. I got started on my speaking exam guideline. I say guideline because I can’t actually take anything in with me when I do it; it’s basically one on one conversation with the sensei. So unless I can memorise it (which I might be able to), it’s probably not going to come out exactly the way I wrote it anyway. I had lunch around 12, after going to Sanko for some supplies. It was a beautiful, sunny day; a perfect day for walking the streets of Osaka. Oh well, it is better off I didn’t go out today. After lunch, I talked with my family for about an hour and a half, and then continued with my guideline. I was basically finished by 6:30, when I went up to make dinner, after talking with Simon; he still hasn’t found his bike key. I made shepherd’s pie for dinner, which took a while but was worth it. Then I sat and chatted until about 8:30. I realise I won’t be able to do this for the rest of the week; I’m going to be that busy studying that I’ll have to resist. Well, I’m going to started memorising my sakubun for tomorrow; I’ll be so happy when this week is over…

No comments:

Post a Comment