Sunday 28 March 2010

Day 206 - 24th of March

11:00pm セミナーハウス

天気:雨天

Just finished watching “The Producers” with Sarah, Rachael, and Julie; brings back great memories. I couldn’t help singing along; this drove Rachael up the wall. The weather was dismal today, but I still had a good day… I didn’t get up till about 11, which was quite sad actually; half the day already lost. I had the last of my milk and cereal for breakfast (really, really have to go grocery shopping), and then showered, before getting stuck into my blog; I have a lot of catching up to do. It was not until after thinking back on what I’d had done these past few days, that I realised that today was actually Wednesday; I had it stuck in my head it was Tuesday. At around 2, I made my way to uni on foot, meeting Simon on the way; we had a quick chat under cover of umbrellas. Getting to uni I went to my mailbox in the CIE and, as I had expected, there was a package waiting for me. I went up to the desk and signed for it, so eager to open it; but first some lunch. I went over to the convenience store, and bought a sandwich and onigiri. I sat down in the convenience store, and I couldn’t help myself; I had to open my box right then and there. The inside was chock full of chocolate; oh a pun, clever me.


To lighten the box, I put I heap in my bag, and then got stuck into eating my sandwich and onigiri; very filling. While there, I saw Marika, and she let me know that the next koto practice would be Friday from 11 – 3; well at least I can stay for 2 hours. I definitely have to go, since the next performance is only 2 weeks away. In the mean time, I really have to practice for the music party on Sunday; I’m definitely considering playing my own rendition of Lux Aeterna from “Requiem for a Dream”. Finishing my lunch, I made my way back home in the pouring rain, failing miserably to keep the box dry; oh well no harm done. Getting back, Hugo was still out, so I went to see if my family was online, and indeed they were. I spoke with Ben for a while, and then Mum came back from seeing “Alice in Wonderland” (she said it was great), and we talked for a while; and I even got to talk with Dad a bit later. 2 hours later, and they were having dinner, so I said good night and went up to the kitchen, not actually feeling very hungry; as soon as I got home, I got stuck into Nanny’s biscuits.


Getting to the kitchen, I talked with Brett for a while, and watched a really old anime called 鉄人28号 (Tetsujin28gou - “Iron man number 28); apparently it’s called Gigantor in the West. It was actually kinda cool, especially considering it was made in the 80’s. After that, I watched a show about healthy old people in Japan, and their tips on staying fit. Soon, Sarah and Julie, and I learnt that Ash had taken her parents to the aquarium today, and this made me happy; I meant I hadn’t missed out on going somewhere I haven’t been before. It was about 7 at this point, so I decided it was finally time to make some dinner; gyudon. While cooking, Julie suggested that we watch The Producers sometime, and we thought, well tonight’s a good a time as any; so we decided to get started at 8:30. In the mean time, I ate with Julie and then went back downstairs to lace up my shoes; I used both the green and white laces, and did the same pattern Alex had done yesterday. It looks really cool, though the laces are a bit too long, especially the white ones; I may have to come up with something else. At 8:30 I went up, and we started watching the movie. Rachael had gone with Katie, and Ash and her parents to the aquarium, and she got me a penguin badge for my bag; so, so thoughtful. Katie came in about halfway through, just coming back from somewhere; it felt like I hadn’t seen her in ages. Tomorrow, they’re going to USJ, and I’m free to join. I think I’m going to pass; I’ve got stuff to do, and the weather’s probably going to be crappy again. First priority is getting my blog up-to-date…

No comments:

Post a Comment