Thursday 10 September 2009

Day 12 - 10th of September

7:47pm セミナーハウス
天気:暑い
BIG day at uni today. I have all four of my class one after the other with only a ten minute break between each!!! I started at 11 this morning, which is the plus side I guess. So yeah, Japanese speaking, then Japanese reading and writing, then Culture and Everyday Life in Japan, then Introduction to Japanese History! I managed to eat some sushi that I had bought earlier between classes for lunch. I bought the last of my textbooks today, and I also bought a new notebook for my journal. After class I hung out with Seimu and his friend Akira for a while, then walked back home, picking up a few groceries on the way. After dinner, Jacinthe was kind enough to let me borrow her battery charger. So, now I'm happy. Not much else to say. I've got my Japanese revision test tomorrow for speaking at 12, so I'd better study for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment