Saturday 5 September 2009

Day 7 - 5th of September

1:34pm 関西外大のバス亭
天気: 蒸し暑い
I'm sitting on the pavement by the bus stop, waiting for it to come and take me back to the dorms. My feet are killing me. I've been walking around Hirakata since 10 this morning... I'm on the bus now. Gosh, the A/C is sooooo nice. So yeah, went with a long shopping list of things I needed and came back with most. Finally got some slippers; Otousan has been on my case about getting some since I got here. Hopefully they fit okay. I bought some socks also, and some other toiletries. This morning Georg was packed up and ready to leave at 10. Jessica is leaving also, to stay with a host family. Georg on the other hand, is staying in an apartment. Diego and I left him this morning, waiting for the lady who owns the apartment to pick him up at the dorm. Hopefully it's all good. So when I get back I guess I'll have to wash my clothes. I was unsuccessful in finding any other laundry powder, so hopefully the one we've got works...

1:44pm 枚方市
Walking back to the dorms. It's still really hot and sunny. I'm going to have a tan by the end of this xD. Tomorrow we "move" into our room permanently, so it's going to be a busy day. We finally get access to the cutlery, and cooking appliances. Hopefully this motivates me to actually cook my own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment