Friday 25 September 2009

Day 27 - 25th of September

4:09pm セミナーハウス
天気:晴れて
Yay, finally up to date with my blog; I was slipping a bit there. Well today went a little better. I still haven't found my phone; gotta go find Yuji and get him to call the police. I did all the homework I forgot and what was due today and got it in to the teachers; that made me feel better. I'm really excited about going on the feild trip tomorrow; riding around on a bike seeing temples, shrines and tombs. The weather's supposed to stay fine, so it should be an excellent day. On Monday I start Koto Club. I've also got to go to an information session to apply for the Japanese National Health Insurance. I don't know how I'm going to do that when it's on during my classes. There wasn't that many Japanese students at uni today, but Joanna told me that many don't have any classes on Friday. Gotta email Dan to see when his classes are on...

7:44pm セミナーハウス
Lol, that's why I haven't been able to call the phone; cause Dad disconnected it! Oh well, I can't ring my phone to try to locate it, and even if I could the batteries are probably dead. So anyway, I'm going to go to the police station on the weekend, and see if anyone turned it in. Probably have to make it Sunday, cause tomorrows field trip is going to be an all-day thing. We have to meet at Tambabashi station at 8:30, so I have to be leaving here at 7:30. I've already made myself a sandwich for tomorrow, and I'm also taking an apple, and rice crackers. Yay, my rice turned out well tonight; I had it with a salad and chicken nuggets. I went to Sanko with Amber and picked them up, along with some soy sauce. I also did the laundry today; the pile of clothes is always so huge. I'm getting pretty used to it now though, and this time I have a scoop; came in the box. That reminds me I need to get fresh linen from Otousan...

Haha, Diego's just been put off mochi! He bought a box from Top World and said it was gross; that's unfortunate. Got another letter from Nanny and Poppy today. Nanny's handwriting is a little hard to read, but it's fun to decipher it, xD. Hopefully I'll send out my postcards tomorrow. It's 8:30 now, and I'm talking with Alex over skype, while listening to music from Klonoa! For some reason I just had the urge to find the music from the game today. They've made a remake of the original game for the Wii; I kinda want to play it. I loved that game so much, and the music is really great. The game itself was very avant-garde. I read today that it was one of the first PlayStation platformers to feature two-dimensional character artwork on a rendered, three-dimensional backdrop. Very cool. Anyway, better go get my linen...

No comments:

Post a Comment