Sunday 13 September 2009

Day 15 - 13 of September

1:22pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Since I'm writing in my blog at home now, it's obvious that I haven't gone to the eisaa matsuri. The weather has turned out pretty fine, with some cloud cover, but I decided not to go. After going to the aquarium yesterday, I needed a day at home, to clean to room, and do homework, and go grocery shopping. And since it had been raining yesterday, the grounds there would be wet. Lol, well that's how I'm justifying not going anyway. I would have been great but, I'll see others.

So yeah, after eating Deigo's yummy pancakes, I vacuumed the room. I'm going to hang out the futon to air shortly. I still need to go shopping, but I can do that a bit later. What I really have to do right now is my readings for my history, and culture classes. Then I have to study for my vocab quiz in Japanese tomorrow...

7:32pm セミナーハウス
YAY!!! I had pasta and meatballs for dinner. So good, xD. Diego and I went halves, in cooking, buying the produce, and washing up; he washed, I dryed. It turned out really, really well. I bought a better dish towel too. Well... technically it's a bath towel, but it works just fine, if not better. Sanko was packed this afternoon. I bought a lot of fruit and veg, and some rice. I'm going to try to be much healthier from now on. I'm feeling good now, I got everything I needed to get done today finished. Have an early night tonight, cause I have class at 9:00 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment