Sunday 6 September 2009

Day 8 - 6th of September

3:55pm  セミナーハウス
天気: 蒸し暑い
It's been a pretty lazy day today. We are now officially checked in to our rooms. New set of keys; for the side gate (YAY for no curfew), our room, and our kitchen cupboard. We also got new bed linen; which is changed every ten days. At the meeting at 10, we were told just why we have to pack away our futon every morning; if we don't do it then we'll find at the end of semester, the tatami beneath it will have had turned green with mold. We also got told that we'd be assigned kitchen duties. The sorting of rubbish was again explained to us, and it's starting to sink in.

4:48pm セミナーハウス
Deigo is just folding his shirts after ironing them. Lol, earlier today he spilt the water out of the iron onto the tatami floor. He's been having a bit of bad luck today, joking that it's because he drank from all three streams of the otowa no taki; this supposedly brings misfortune. I bought my weeks worth of shopping today. Not so bad for about $35. This doesn't cover my lunch though. But still, I'm happy. Gotta save as much money as I can on food and transport so I have more money for the fun stuff.

First day of classes tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be able to start getting into a routine. Of course, I'll still have to go out and have fun every now and then. So not much to say today, it's been a lazy one. Father's day in Australia today. Got to talk with my family over Skype after failing to get the video to work on MSN messenger. Oh well, it's all good now. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment