Sunday 27 September 2009

Day 29 - 27th of September

9:35pm セミナーハウス
天気;曇り
I didn't get up until 10:30 this morning!!! After a shower and breakfast I felt much better, then set about doing my homework. I talked over skype with my family, feeling a bad about not doing more to find my phone. But now I'm more determined to find it, and I'll go with someone this week to the police station and bus depot to ask for it. I wanted to mail my postcards today, so I went looking for a post office, before realising that it's a Sunday and the post office is closed! Silly me. Anyway, the trip was not wasted. I did some grocery shopping at Sanko, and found these really nice cookies, that are individually wrapped. Japan is crazy when it comes to stuff like that; wrapping inside wrapping.

I got back, and had a little nap, only to feel groggy waking up. Went out and talked with Diego and Jessica for a while in the lounge; "Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade" was on. Jessica left, then Diego and I went up to make dinner. I opted for the easy cup noodles, while Diego went all out and made chicken parmigiana. In actual fact, my noodle box had a couple of steps to it. I had to peel back the lid to the halfway point, pour in the boiled water, then let it sit for 5 minutes. After that, I had to peel back a part of the lid that would let the water escape but not the noodles (very clever), then take the lid off completely. Then I had to add the flavourings, which included soy sauce, cabbage, and fish flakes. See, I made dinner. It was quite nice actually. I also got to eat some of Bianca's stir fry. She said she'd made too much and offered me some; I was very grateful.

Joanna was sitting next to me and was doing her homework for reading and writing; we're in the same class. I soon realised that I had done my own homework wrong. I was supposed to read the article in the back of the textbook and then answer the questions. I quickly amended that, so now all my homework's up to date. I just have to study for my map quiz for history on Tuesday; it'll be fun. I'm going to have an early one tonight. I've got a lot to do tomorrow; insurance, koto club, classes (of course). Oh, while looking for Klonoa music, I stumbled upon this really great site and was able to download the full OST. I've also found some great stuff by Joe Hisaishi (the composer for Hayou Miyazaki's films). Listening to that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment