Tuesday 15 September 2009

Day 17 - 15th of September

12:29pm 関西外大
天気; 雨天
I'm in my history class and I've realised that I've forgotten my book, so I'll have to write my notes in here (my journal)...

8:40pm
Today was really nice. It was cool and raining, and I actually got to wear my jumper. I walked with Joanna to, and from uni. Between classes we were lucky enough to see some gaidai students practicing a routine with flags; which I found out from Joanna is called colour guard. While watching, we reminisced about playing in band at school, and for her, going to band camp, and being in the marching band. We could hear the members from the gaidai concert band practicing in the background. I made me really want to play again!!!

After walking home, I immediately went out again to Sanko. A couple of days ago, Top World closed for renovation, so I've been having to go to Sanko. Not that I mind; it's much closer and it's cheaper. Tonight I made a salad with lettuce, tomato, and carrot; lol, the grater made the carrot into mush. I had my first attempt at cooking rice, and ended up burning a bit on the heating element; that was really hard to get off. The end result was a bit soggy; I used too much water. Oh well, live and learn. And with it I had some chicken nuggets (pre-made), which were really yummy. The rice ended up tasting okay, and I've got enough left over in the fridge to last the next couple of meals. I also started eating the 梨 (nashi - pear). Sooo fresh, and sweet, and tasty. So yeah, I'm eating quite healthily.

Since I finished all my homework this morning, I don't have much to do now. I'm meeting Dan tomorrow, hopefully. He's been busy with his part-time job and is very tired a lot of the time. Got clean linen today. For some reason the pillow case is always a lot bigger than the pillow. Maybe there's a special way to put the pillow in, I don't know. Anyway, I'm going to go have a shower, then get comfy in my futon and listen to music...  

No comments:

Post a Comment