Friday 11 September 2009

Day 13 - 11th of September

6:10pm セミナーハウス
天気: 暑い
It's friday evening and I guess I'm going to have a quiet one. I was going to go to some fireworks, but didn't inquire about it. Ah well... not everyday here is going to be action-packed. Tomorrow might be though, with the possiblitlity of going to Hirakata park; an amusement park with 5 rollercoasters and heaps of other attractions; that will be awesome. Then come back and have takoyaki party at the seminar house. And then on Sunday, I'm going to go to エイサー祭り (Eisaa matsuri), a traditional okinawan festival held in the 大正区 (taishou ward) of Osaka. Wow, I have a busy weekend planned, xD!!! Today was pretty lazy. Had my revision test for Japanese at 12; I think I did okay. Came back about 1:30 and did my laundry. Then went to do grocery shopping at 5:30. So yeah, not much. Looking forward to tomorrow anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment