Wednesday 30 September 2009

Day 32 - 30th of September

10:21pm セミナーハウス
天気:雨天
Another rainy day... I didn't do much today, which was actually a nice change. Went to uni, hung out with people and went to classes, got back, had lunch, did some homework, had a nap... I woke up at about 3:30 and spent the rest of the afternoon uploading photos on deviant art, and my Japanese homework. I made dinner pretty early 6:30; spaghetti bolognese, with chicken mince. I was soooo full afterwards; I actually felt a bit sick. But I feel fine now. After dinner I chatted with people, and got into playing a card game called spoons.

Basically, you get 4 cards, and you have to get four of a kind, by picking up and discarding cards as they move around the table. There are a number of spoons in the centre; one less than the number of people playing. Once you get four of a kind you have to grab a spoon, then the other players must scramble for the remaining spoons. Whoever doesn't get the spoon, gets a letter; S-P-O-O-N. The first person to spell spoon loses. It's actually a really fast paced game, and you have to be constantly watching the spoons while keeping an eye on your cards. We ended up playing for a couple of hours. More people joined in as the time went by and we ended up with 7 players. It was a lot of fun!

It was actually really nice to have an easy day for a change, especially when Thursday's tomorrow!! Well, this is probably the shortest entry I've written so far. Amazing O.O
Anyway, I'm gonna do some reading. Yay, tomorrow's the first day of October, then only 5 more days till I get my scholarship money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment