Friday 25 September 2009

Day 26 - 24th of September

天気:曇り
Well today certainly had it ups and downs. It seemed to echo my unfortunate mishap last night. I left my phone on the bus, coming home from the station!!! I was so angry at myself for it; I felt really stupid. I walked back home, disgruntled and tired. Unpacking my bags confirmed I had dropped it. I let Otousan know, and he handed me over to Aki. She was going out, so in turn handed me on to Yuji. He rang up the bus line and explained the situation. If they found it, they would notify him, but so far no good.

Back to uni today; my longest day. It wasn't so bad, aside from the fact that I had forgotten do do my homework for both Japanese classes. I bought my lunch from the convenience store, and managed to drop my fruit and jelly cup soon after exiting, breaking the seal. Luckily I had a plastic bag, and tied it up. Getting back to the dorm, I rang home, and let my parents know. Dad rung Telstra and cancelled the service; luckily no one had used my phone. When I try to call my phone, it doesn't seem to connect so I don't know what the deal is there. I have to keep trying though. I really, really hope I find it!

After talking, I went grocery shopping. Sanko was closed for some reason, so I walked further down the street to another grocery store. It was actually pretty cheap, and I bought a lot of stuff. I decided to make spaghetti bolognese for dinner, expect without the bolognese sauce. Instead I used a can of whole peeled tomatoes and added lots of herbs. It ended up tasting pretty good; not as good as Mum's though. I've got some spaghetti left over, so I have to find something else to do with that. The Japanese students return to uni tomorrow from their summer break, so I expect it will be packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment