Thursday 5 November 2009

Day 66 - 4th of November

セミナーハウス
天気:寒い
Tired and sick. Not much to say really. Had my Japanese classes as usual, then came straight home afterwards. After lunch I had a nap; that lasted for 2 hours! I guess I was pretty drained by that time. Talked to my family for about an hour at about 5:30, then went up and had dinner, which was leftovers (the katsudon actually tasted better reheated). I hung out in the kitchen for a little while, then came back to the room to work on my Japanese presentation. Today was linen change day; ten days seems to go by so fast. At 9, we went up to clean the kitchen, and I had supper; jam toast and Milo. Yes, I bought Milo at Sanko the other day; I had to. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully I can sleep okay tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment