Wednesday 18 November 2009

Day 80 - 18th of November

11:28pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Yay, just finished my history essay; finally!!! Today was a much nicer day; the sun even decided to come out for a little while. I got up a bit late this morning, so had to rush to get my homework done, but got to class just on time. Second to last grammar pattern in Speaking today; "Until...". In Reading and Writing, we're up to the second last chapter of Kanji; not long left now. After class I made my way back home. On the basketball courts, elementary kids were practicing marching band. That they could perform such a feat simply astounds me. It goes to show just how much pressure is put on Japanese people from such a young age. I guess in many aspects it pays off.

The dog that ripped my jeans hates me now. As soon as it saw me it instantly knew who I was and reared up and growled. I feel really bad about that now; I hope I haven't caused it any undue stress. I got home and put some rice home, then got my homework done for tomorrow. Had lunch (rice, and left over chicken from last night) then worked on my essay solidly until Diego got back at about 6 15. We went up and made dinner at 6 30. I decided to make yakisoba with the beef strips I had; really yummy. Then I had three donuts for dessert; what a fatty I am! At about 8:30 I continued to work solidly on my essay, and now I have finally got it finished; such a good feeling. I'll be turning 19 in less than 30 minutes, and while I'm tempted to stay up till midnight, I think it would be best if I went to bed now. Deigo's already been asleep for over an hour. Good night world, see you again when I'm 19...

No comments:

Post a Comment