Thursday 26 November 2009

Day 88 - 26th of November

10:19pm セミナーハウス
天気:晴れ
Another nice day today; I got to do the laundry. There was so much, and I was going to do some hand washing, but I didn't have the time. I got my Japanese homework done, and then struggled to learn all the vocab for the quiz this morning. It turned out fine, I knew them all; I'm glad that my memory is decent. For the rest of Speaking, we watched this really good short movie called "The Wedding Simulator". I won't go into the plot, but it was really interesting, and I could understand most of it! It had a very unexpected twist at the end too. After my other classes, I got some money out, had a strawberry milkshake from Makkas, and went to the computer lab to fix up our skit; gotta finish that off tonight. At 5, we all got together to plan what we'd be doing in Hokkaido, and I turned out to be very successful. We have a pretty good idea of what we're doing each day, how to get there, approximate times and costs, and back up plans if the weather turns nasty; It should be fine though. Got home had spaghetti bolognese for dinner, and watched TV for a while (there was a show on about the end of the world in 2012). Gotta finish packing now. We have to get to the station by 9:30, then train it to KIX airport, and by 3:10 we'll be in Hokkaido!!! So excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment