Wednesday 25 November 2009

Day 87 - 25th of November

9:31pm セミナーハウス
天気:晴れ
I wish the weather would make up its mind; preferably stay relatively sunny like today. Uni was over fast; as it always is on Wednesdays. Talked with the Japanese students in Speaking, now I have to summarize what I learnt about one of them, and hand it in tomorrow, since I won't be going to uni on Friday; Hokkaido. I can't believe how close it is!!! After Reading and Writing, went home with a quick detour to Avail to buy some more socks, and had lunch, before spending the rest of the Afternoon figuring out what we should do when we're there. I moved into the computer room at about 5 and hung out with Amber. I printed off a whole bunch of information about places to see near Sapporo, so hopefully we're all going to meet up tomorrow and decide exactly what we're going to be doing.

I really, really hope it snows, but it doesn't look very promising. The weather forecast for the weekend is just cloudy with chance of rain. I'm going to be so disappointed if I don't see snow but... what can you do; I'm sure I'll see it elsewhere. Anyway, not much else to say. I had leftover yakisoba for dinner, finished off the rest of the cake with Carly (with Milo) and now I'm feeling a little sick; I had earlier shared a packet of chocolate chip cookies with Amber in the computer room. Diego's hanging out his laundry to dry now, so I can do mine in the morning; how considerate he is. I'm debating whether to pack now, and do my homework in the morning, or vice-versa. I guess, since I don't have all my clothes washed yet, It'd be better to pack tomorrow, so yeah, I'll do my homework now. Gosh, I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment