Sunday 15 November 2009

Day 77 - 15th of November

9:56pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Today was quite uneventful. I woke up, had breakfast and did my laundry; there was a lot!!! From now on I'm going to do my laundry every week; it was ridiculous, and I didn't even wash any of my jeans. Carly, Diego and I went grocery shopping soon after; the chicken was on sale for a really good price. After that I worked pretty solidly on my history essay. It's very annoying because there's so much conflicting information. I'm getting there though. After lunch I worked on it some more, and then talked with my family for quite a while; my pop's up from NSW at the moment. Him and Dad went fishing today. I made dinner at about 6:30 (udon noodles with fried tofu). I was pretty happy with the result considering I've never cooked with tofu before. I talked with people in the kitchen for a while, then came down here and submitted some of my photos from yesterday on deviant art(http://jande.deviantart.com/); I can't wait to go to Nara again. Anyway, tired, and a little stressed about the big week ahead, I'm going to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment