Friday 11 December 2009

Day 101 - 9th of December

10:54am 大学
天気:晴れ
Sitting here in the garden, on a cold marble bench, listening to my iPod, with the water in the background, and the sound of shoes on stone, as the students make their way into university. Just finished my skit; it went well I think. We got a couple of good laughs out of it. As there was nothing else to do, class finished early. I would be sitting in the CIE lounge now, but they’re using it to film a movie, “@ Campus”. So I’m out here, in the warm sun. Just finished a 薩摩芋 (satsumaimo – sweet potato) soft serve; really yummy. Ah, my pen is dying…

11:11pm
Just finished packing the Christmas box; going to send that tomorrow hopefully. After Reading and writing Japanese, I basically came home, ate lunch, studied, and talked with family in the afternoon. Dinner was scrambled eggs with tuna, and I got plenty of fruit, and cookies from Carly, for dessert. At 9 did kitchen cleaning. It was nice to see so many people participating; I really didn’t have much to do. Got back and spent the rest of the evening labelling and bagging the presents. It was fun to try to get all everything to fit; I think it is fine. Tomorrow got my CEL quiz, which I’ve been studying for, and last History and Reading and Writing classes. Now, sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment