Thursday 10 December 2009

Day 95 - 3rd of December

11:28pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Just finished watching Pirates Of The Carribean. Today was... alright. I was all ready to do my skit but unfortunately Rachael became sick, so did not come in today. So that was a little disappointing but, can't be helped. So now we're going to have to do it sometime next week. Since there were only two skits, we got out of class early, so I went with Jo and Jacinthe for lunch in the upper cafeteria, which I had never been to before. I ordered オムライス (omu-raisu - omelette rice) ~ basically rice wrapped in egg and covered with sauce; really nice. Got though all my other classes, and got home at about 5. We have a great Christmas tree in the foyer, all lit up. We also have two convection microwaves in the kitchen and some new pans. I'm very excited; get to actually cook some oven meals properly.

But not tonight. Just had leftover yaki-soba, while watching Pokemon. Then got down here, did a bit on the computer, and then watched the movie. Tomorrow will be over quickly and then weekend again; yay!!! Tomorrow night, I'm going out to karaoke with finding Jero booth members. On Saturday talking with family and hopefully getting some homework done. And Sunday going into Kyoto for the day. Dad's birthday tomorrow too. Wish him well in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment