Monday 14 December 2009

Day 104 - 12th of December

天気:曇り
I woke up pretty late this morning; later than I wanted to. I made banana and chocolate pancakes, and they turned out okay, though a little burnt. I've found that, the pancakes turn out best when you don't add anything extra. So next time, I'm going to just make plain ones. Soon after, Deigo and I went to Sanko to get a few things. After lunch I got stuck into my report for CEL, and worked on it right up to dinner, having a nap in between. I wanted to make pizza, but I'd forgotten to pick up some salami (or just any other sort of meat) on Friday when we went into Hirakata; they only have ham at Sanko. Oh well, I'll probably just make it in the week. Instead, I had shepherd's pie, with leftovers for tomorrow. Watched TV for a bit, and got to try a sweet potato KitKat; it was really nice. Speaking of sweet potato, Carly went to Fushimi Inari this morning, and brought back lots of little goodies. In particular, a box of yatsuhashi with three flavours; sweet potato, chestnut, and 南瓜 (kabocha - pumpkin). I think sweet potato was my favourite, although I do really like chestnut. Pumpkin was a little weird. With lots of yummy food in mys stomach, I spent the rest of the night working on the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment