Monday 7 December 2009

Day 94 - 2nd of December

11:17pm セミナーハウス
天気:晴れ
Just had a shower, washed my hair (it was starting to get really grotty; I hadn't washed since Saturday), and shaved, and cut my toenails. All clean and refreshed now; to much info? I felt so tired today. Hokkaido really did wipe me out. But I guess it's not just that; the stresses of exams and the end of semester are coming down hard. We had our first round of skits today; they were all so funny. After my Reading and Writing class, and lunch, Rachael and I practiced out skit for a couple of hours. We recorded it a few times, and had a good laugh at all the stuff ups. We're getting there though, and I feel ready for tomorrow. It'll be good to get it done. So afterwards, got home and had a nap. And of course, felt like crap when I woke up, just in time for the seminar house meeting at 6.

I was a little worried that Diego wasn't going to make it, but he got here just in time. The major focus of the meeting was people checking out and getting to the airport on time. I'm really glad I don't have to worry about any of that this time around. After the meeting, I went up to the kitchen and everyone was cooking. I waited to cook, and talked with Katie about my trip and other stuff. I had food coming at me from all directions; Carly's pancakes, Katie's chocolate milk, Diego's omelette (covered with the mozzarella cheese I bought him), and Jo's white chocolate mint biscuits. I almost didn't feel like any dinner afterwards. But, I made some anyway, and enjoyed it; yakisoba with pork. It was about 8:30 at that point. Spent the rest of the night practicing skit and doing homework. Now... sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment