Friday 11 December 2009

Day 97 - 5th of December

9:35pm セミナーハウス
天気:雨天
Just about to watch Twilight now, in preparation for New Moon at the cinemas tomorrow. Basically the plan is, wake up at 7, Flea market, movie, that "light up"; it's going to be great. I'll also try to do the laundry in the morning, if I can wake up. So anyway, today... Woke up at 9, talked with family for a couple of hours, and made banana pancakes. Carly made french toast in my glass dish, and we shared that. It was very interesting; gooey and crunchy at the same time. At about 1, Carly and I went down to Hirakata station to fix up my card, only to find that the bank was closed today, even thought the sheet the guy gave me in the CIE office yesterday said it would be open. I was very disappointed so, regrettably, I going to borrow money from Diego tomorrow. I'm very grateful, but I feel bad about doing it.

We walked back from the station, stopping at the uni, then Soft Bank to fix Carly's phone (it wasn't sending messages - the problem was the sent box was full). We stopped at Kirindo and then the 99円 store. Getting back, we had a very late lunch (4:00) and then worked on assignments. I talked with Alex for a bit, which was nice. Had dinner at7:30, and ate way too much. I feel so fat right now (bleh). Yay, movie time...

No comments:

Post a Comment