Saturday 19 December 2009

Day 111 - 19th of December

10:54pm セミナーハウス
天気: 寒い
Today was… pretty lazy. I didn’t get up till 11; again. Diego went out again with Jessica today. This time though, I had a much more fulfilling breakfast; scrambled eggs, and French toast. Carly was also trying to make chocolate pancakes, but they didn’t work out so well so we put the batter into the baking tray and made it into a cake. At about 4, we went over to seminar house 4 to go pick up the bikes. We’d never been inside before; everything was huge. Unfortunately Mark wasn’t there; I left him a note, but we haven’t been able to make contact yet. Might be able to pick them up in the morning; fingers crossed…

Okay just talked with him on the phone, I’m going to go in tomorrow at 8. So that’s sorted. After going to Sem 4, we went to Avail, and I got a few things there. I got this nice yellow shirt that says “I J JPN” on the front. We also bought a zodiac shirt for Diego, the bunny thinking that was his year; we were wrong. When we got back and presented it to him, he told us he was a tiger; because he is born in January, before the Chinese New Year. So yeah, now he’s got a cute little pink bunny on a green shirt. It’s kinda funny actually cause a bunny seems the complete opposite to a tiger. Anyway, we’re going to get a picture with all three of us together in the shirts; Carly got her snake one today too.

So yeah, soon after that we had dinner, and then Diego decided to clean out his cupboard. This motivated me to clean the fridge out. Diego came and helped out; he pulled out the bottom tray and took it the shower to wash it. It was pretty gross; there was cheese stuck on the insides, and mould on the bottom. I felt good to get it done though; cleaning inspection next week and Otousan and Okaasan will expect it to be clean. I also cleaned out my own cupboard. Diego offered up all his stuff; I gave most of it away, but kept some things. It was only about 9 by the time I finished, and I’ve been spending the rest of the night capturing video from my tapes and talking with Alex. Christmas is just around the corner, and I’m really excited to see her. Anyway, bed. Carly and I are going to Osaka tomorrow; gonna be heaps of fun. Good night…

No comments:

Post a Comment