Friday 11 December 2009

Day 103 - 11th of December

10:27pm セミナーハウス
天気:雨天
It had rained in the night, and continued to rain throughout the day. Not the best weather for all the running around I had to do today though... My oral exam wasn't until 12:40, so I spent the morning preparing for it. Straight after lunch, Carly and I made our way to uni with my Christmas box, ready to send. She sat in the lounge with it, while I did my oral. I did pretty well I think. After that I went back down, and Katie kindly offered to watch the box while Carly and I went to the station to buy my shinkansen ticket and get out money. That all went well. We also went to book off, and I bought the first book in the Deltora Quest series in Japanese. I really want to try to read a book in Japanese, and a childhood favourite seems like a good place to start.

Before getting back to uni (by bus again since it was pouring), I bought some 御座候 (gozasoro - pancakes filled with white or red azuki bean paste). I liked the red paste better; very interesting. We ate that back in the lounge, and then went to the post office to send my stuff off. That proved to be quite smooth. I was really glad to get it done. Carly had class to go to at 4, and I went home and had a nap. I managed to book by accommodation in Nagoya over the Internet; I'm becoming pro at this, xD. I'm going from the 25th to the 28th; yes, I know, I'm crazy. I'll skype with my family Christmas morning, then get into Nagoya later in the afternoon, via Kyoto. Had spaghetti bolognese at about 7, and cleaned the kitchen as usual at 9 (Yuji continues to come down to our room to remind us). Yay, finally up to date with my blog; only took 2 weeks. Oh well, it's all good. Just got this paper to do for CEL, and three exams next week, then I'm done; so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment