Wednesday 16 December 2009

Day 108 - 16th of December

10:38pm セミナーハウス
天気:曇り
Another busy day. Just been spending this evening getting the last of my Christmas stuff sorted out. I woke up at 9 this morning (as usual), got ready, and then went into Hirakata. First stop, bank for new cash card. That was easy enough to sort out; hopefully I don't make that mistake again. So, new cash card in hand, I withdrew a heap of money and hit the shops! No really... I just bought one shirt, and picked up a couple of things for dinner. I walked back to uni, and gt my History essay back (finally). I got 30/30; I was so surprised. Not complaining though, that's for sure. I sent off a few post cards, stopped by the convenience store, and then walked home; it was so cold. I ate the rest of the chicken from last night with rice for lunch, watching a program showing the major events of the 00's. It asked, what kind of decade will the 10's be? I talked with Amber for a little while, then had a nap, then talked with family.

I made pizza and garlic bread for dinner with Diego. Bought this great Garlic butter spread from Hirakata today; it turned out great. As did the pizza; I was very content. Wali (our next door neighbour), was the first to leave tonight. I didn't get to know him well. Still it's sad to think so many more people will be leaving very soon. Jacinthe took the ceramics course this semester and she kindly donated me one of her works; a beautiful green striped bowl. She'll be giving away most of her works, as she just can't psychically take them all home. I came back down to find Diego cleaning the air conditioning filters in the the shower. He said they were black. Been munching on fudge, from the Christmas box I opened tonight (it is sooooo yummy), mandarin, and Diego's sesame seed yatsuhashi. Tomorrow I'm going to get up early and study, then ace the exam! After that going out to tabehodai and karaoke with Koto Club; can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment