Monday 7 December 2009

Day 93 - 1st of December

6:43pm 和室
天気:晴れ
In koto now; my legs are aching. Just finished lesson with sensei. I think she's teaching Midori sempai a new piece now. Wow, I really have to cut my nails when I get home. Don't know what I'm going to have for dinner. I got chicken out of the freezer so I need to use that. Maybe I'll just do yakisoba? Today is the first of December. The last month here in Japan for so many of the friends I've made. I did my grocery shopping this morning, but will probably go to Fresco and Kirindo to pick up some other stuff after koto. After Speaking, Rachael and I got to practice our skit for a while and figured out what props we're going to bring. Tomorrow more practice, then Thursday perform. In History, we're up to the Christian century, which started out promising, but ended with practically all foreigners being killed or driven out of the country; fun times.

After history, I bumped into Dan and we chatted for a short time. I told him I had to go to koto and left. Before koto though, I went to Makkas, and enjoyed a hamburger, fries and strawberry sundae. Now, I'm just listening to the girls practicing with sensei; not long left. We practiced Hanagoromo today, and are playing that, along with a piece from Totoro (hopefully), in a Christmas concert in a few weeks...

11:35pm セミナーハウス
Trying desperately to get my blog up to date, but it's going very slow. After koto I did go to Kirindo and Fresco and got some good buys. Got back and made dinner (chicken with pasta and sauce), and watched "Liar Game" . It's a crazy drama involving gambling. It's very funny (in a disturbing way) to watch. Well, now I'm getting to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment